If your website was somebody’s first impression of your organization, would you be satisfied with that first impression? We think you should be proud to say to people, “Hey, check out our website.” When you think of the experience they’ll have when they see it, you should be happy.
Your website represents you. What will people see when they go to your website? What won't they see?
If you’re taking the time to read this page, chances are you aren’t already satisfied with your current website design, or you don’t have a site yet. In either case, we can help.
When it comes to the design of your site, we feel that:
1. Your website should be unique, attractive, and professional. It’s an opportunity to put your best foot forward, establish credibility, and make yourself stand out. The style of your website can set the tone for your visitors’ experience with your organization.
2. Your website should be logically organized and laid out. Visitors should easily be able to find what they’re looking for, and an intuitive navigation and page layout help accomplish this. Confuse them, and you’ll lose them.
3. Form should follow function. A website should be designed with its purpose in mind. Whatever your goal is, the design of the website should support that goal. A website shouldn’t be pretty just for the sake of being pretty. Sure, if the site is too bland, your visitors can be turned off. But too much unnecessary flashiness, and your message can get lost. The right balance is important.
Here are just a few of the website makeovers that we’ve done for our clients:
For more samples of our work, check out our portfolio.
We’ll involve you in our design process to ensure you’ll like the way your website looks.
1. First, we’ll go through our design survey with you to understand your personal preferences and make sure our team has everything it needs to capture the right look and feel for your site. We’ll discuss things like your logo, the color scheme, the pages of the stie, websites you like, websites you don’t like. And so on.
2. Next, our designers will get to work on your design concept.
3. When our designers have finished creating their "design concept," we’ll give you a link to take a look at a screenshot of what they’ve created.
4. We’ll get feedback from you and make revisions (if needed) to ensure that your site looks just right.
5. When we have your approval, we’ll begin coding the website. Depending on the type of website we’re building for you, we may also begin plugging in one of our Content Management Systems, so that you can take control of your website after it launches.
Find out how our website design services can give your organization the right online image. Give us a call at 612-623-8054, or fill out the short form below:
Ready for your free website consultation?
Take the first step to making your online presence work for you. Give us a call today at 612-623-8054 or sign up now for your free website needs analysis with one of our friendly, knowledgeable consultants.
Share this page:
Enter your email address below to join our Website Tip of the Month Newsletter for fun, practical and easy ways to get the most out of your website.
-Brian C. Ciccone