Please note: Some users may have a different variation of Microsoft Outlook, so take in consideration that when you are going through these instructions to set up your email account there may be variations in the text. Some of the options we have listed below may not be listed in the version of Outlook you are using. Please call our offices for assistance at 612-623-8054.
1. Open Outlook, make sure you are in the Mail section.
2. Go to Tools. Scroll down and select E-mail Accounts (in some versions of Outlook it will say “Accounts”)
3. Then select “Add a new E-mail Account”
4. Select “POP3” as the Server Type
5. Next you will be brought to the Internet E-Mail Settings page.
a. Username Information:
i. Your Name: Enter the Name of the Account Holder
ii. E-Mail Address: Enter ENTIRE email address. Ex. Nicoleb@esultants.com
b. Logon Information:
i. User Name: Enter the ENTIRE email address again, exactly how it was provided.
ii. Password: Enter the password. *Remember this Password must match the password that is entered into the Webmail server. If they both do not match, the E-mails will not be able to come through.
c. Server information:
i. Incoming mail server (POP3): email.esultants.com
ii. Outgoing mail server (SMTP): email.esultants.com
d. Then hit the Next Button
e. It should give you a message that the account was made. If not, go back and try to figure out what is missing.
f. Once you hit the “Finish” Button the box will close.
6. Go to “Tools” and scroll down to “Email Accounts” again.
7. Once these settings have been updated then their E-Mail should be ready to go.
If you still find that your email account is not working after reviewing the set-up process, please feel free to contact our offices at 612-623-8054 for further assistance.
Take the first step to making your online presence work for you. Give us a call today at 612-623-8054 or sign up now for your free website needs analysis with one of our friendly, knowledgeable consultants.
Share this page:
Enter your email address below to join our Website Tip of the Month Newsletter for fun, practical and easy ways to get the most out of your website.
-Brian C. Ciccone