1. Open Outlook and select the "File" button in the upper left hand corner.
2. Select Account Settings and click on "Account Settings".
4. "Add Account" window will pop up, select "E-mail Account" and click "Next".
5. Click the "Manual setup or additional server types" (the boxes above will gray out when you click this). Click the "Next" button.
6. Select "POP or IMAP", and click "Next".
7. The next window that opens up will say "POP and IMAP Account Settings." You will need to add the following information below:
- Incoming Mail Server: email.esultants.com (for Esultants customers only)
- Outgoing Mail Server: email.esultants.com (for Esultants customers only)
- User Name: Your Email Address (ie. email@example.com)
- Password: Your Password to login to your Account
Once you have filled this out, click the "More Settings" Button.
8. A new window should come up with three tabs at the top of it. The tabs are called "General", "Outgoing Server", and "Advanced". First Click on "Outgoing Server", and there will be a box that says "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication." You must make sure that this box is checked. Once that is done, click "Advanced".
9. Once in the Advanced Options menu, make sure that the Server Ports are set to the following numbers:
- Incoming: 110
- Outgoing: 25
Once this is completed, click OK.
10. Once back at the POP and IMAP Account Settings Screen, make sure that the box labeled "Automatically test account settings when Next is clicked" is unchecked, and then click "Next".